关于看电影的英语情景对话

| 英语口语 |

【www.yyzstj.com--英语口语】

  情景对话因为有生动的生活场景和话题,极大地激发了学生练习英语口语的兴趣,为学生提供了练习口语表达的机会。小编精心收集了关于看电影的英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于看电影的英语情景对话篇1

  AHi, Mary! What do you like to do in your spare time?

  你好,玛丽,空闲时候你都做些什么?

  BWell, I spend a lot of time watching movies.

  很多时候我都在看电影.

  AWhat a concidence! I also watch a lot of movies.

  真巧啊!我也爱看电影.

  BOh really, Frank? What kind of movies do you like?

  是吗?弗兰克,你爱看哪种类型的片子?

  AActually, I watch whichever movie there is, be it a comedy, a sci-fi or a suspense movie. How about you?

  实际上,我哪种都看,喜剧片,科幻片或者悬疑片都行.你呢?

  BArt films are my favorite, but thrillers are cool, too.

  我最喜欢看艺术片,但是惊悚片也不错.

  AReally impressive. These two genres are definitely different.

  真的吗?这两种风格的电影可截然不同啊.

  BSure. I enjoy both of them very much.

  对啊,不过两种我都喜欢.

  AHow often do you go to the cinema?

  你常去电影院吗?

  BOnce in a while, I suppose, I usually rent movies at Movie Salon.

  偶尔去一次,通常我都在电影沙龙租碟看.

  AMovie salon? Where's that?

  电影沙龙?

  BIt's a movie rental store in my neighborhood. I've got a membership there.

  就是我家小区里的一家影碟出租店,我是那儿的会员.

  AIs it good?

  那儿好吗?

  BYes, you can find almost all new releases there.

  挺不错的,所有的新电影几乎都能在那儿找到.

  AReally? Maybe I shall also sign up for its membership.

  是吗?我也想加入啦.

  BWhy not?

  可以啊.

  关于看电影的英语情景对话篇2

  Tom: Do you go to the cinema a lot Martin?

  汤姆:马丁,你经常去电影院看电影吗?

  Martin: I used to quite often, Tom, but lately I just haven't found the time or the cinemas around here aren't quite as big here.

  马丁:我以前常去电影院,不过最近我很忙没有时间去电影院,而且这附近的电影院都很小。

  Tom: So, I guess you've had time to contemplate on it. What's your favorite movie of all time?

  汤姆:我想你有时间来考虑这个问题。你最喜欢的电影是什么?

  Martin: Well, my favorite movie, and the best movie I've ever seen would have to be Seven Samurai, the story about a small peasant village in Japan, hired in Seven Samurai to protect it and the ensuing struggles that the villagers had with the samurai, and the Samurai did with themselves and then the final fight that they has with the bandits that were trying to take the peasants grain. It's a magnificent story.

  马丁:我最喜欢的电影,或者说我看过的最好的电影是《七武士》,这部电影讲的是日本一个小乡村雇佣了七名武士保护家园,村民和武士以及武士之间产生了摩擦,不过最后他们还是同试图抢走谷物的强盗进行了战斗。这是一个宏伟的故事。

  Tom: It's a classic. It's black and white, right?

  汤姆:这是部经典电影。是黑白片,对吧?

  Martin: Yes, it is. It was made by the Japanese director Akira Kurasawa. I think it was 1956 or 57, but it's affected so many other movies, Tom. I mean if you look at the Magnificent Seven, the Western, it's modeled directly after that, as well as some other modern movies that you might not think as much about. Roger Corman's, Battle Beyond the Stars with George Peppard (Are you serious?) was modeled straight off of Seven Samurai, and even Bug's Life.

  马丁:对,没错。这部电影是日本导演黑泽明指导的。我想大概是1956年或1957年的电影,不过这部电影影响了后世的许多电影,汤姆。我是说,如果你看过西方电影《豪勇七蛟龙》,你会发现这就是依据《七武士》翻拍的,你可能没有想过,其实还有很多现代电影翻拍自那部电影。比如罗杰·科曼担任制片、乔治·佩帕德主演的《世纪争霸战》也改编自《七武士》(真的吗?),还有《虫虫危机》也是。

  Tom: Wow. Now that I think of that I can see that.

  汤姆:哇。我觉得我应该看看那部电影。

  Martin: Yeah, it's a really important movie. How about you Tom? What's your favorite movie of all time?

  马丁:对,那真的是一部非常重要的电影。你呢,汤姆?你最喜欢的电影是什么?

  Tom: I don't know about of old time, but recently, and don't laugh when I say this, Pirates of the Caribbean was an absolute masterpiece. I saw the trailer so many times in the cinema and just thought it was going to be rubbish, but when I eventually got around to seeing it, it was full of good jokes and it was Jonny Depp as a pirate going around the Caribbean. There was a ghost story. There was a love story in it. There was a young man who'd run away to join the Pirate's. The whole thing was just action packed, funny and colorful. It was a really entertaining movie.

  汤姆:我不太了解老电影,我说了你别笑我,最近的电影里我觉得《加勒比海盗》绝对是经典。我在电影院里看了很多遍预告片,我本来以为那会是部烂片,但是当我终于有时间看那部电影时,我发现那部电影非常搞笑,电影讲述的是约翰尼·德普扮演的海盗在加勒比航行的故事。里面包含了鬼故事和爱情故事。在电影里,一个年轻男子跑去投奔海盗。整部电影内容丰富、搞笑又有趣。这真的是一部给人带来娱乐的电影。

  Martin: Yeah, I would agree with you Tom. It was very fun and Johnny Depp was great, modelling Keith Richards as a pirate. I think that...

  马丁:对,汤姆,我同意你的观点。这是一部非常有趣的电影,约翰尼·德普非常棒,德普是以凯斯·理查德兹为原型塑造了电影里的海盗形象。我认为……

  Tom: Well, I heard that he was modelling the original ride at Disneyland.

  汤姆:我听说他是以迪斯尼乐园的游乐设施为原型塑造的角色。

  Martin: Oh, really.

  马丁:哦,真的吗?

  Tom: The mechanical models jerking around on the pirate ship, the mannequins, I heard that was what he modeled his character on.

  汤姆:我听说他是以海盗船上那个笨拙移动的机械模型为原型的。

  Martin: I heard he modeled after Keith Richards.

  马丁:我听说他是以凯斯·理查德兹为原型的。

  Tom: He's the kind of actor who comes up with a different story at every interview.

  汤姆:他是那种会在每次采访中说不同故事的演员。

  Martin: Well, I guess that's why he's acting.

  马丁:嗯,我猜这就是他当演员的原因。

  关于看电影的英语情景对话篇3

  Andrew:Wow, so many students are crowding in —more than I expected. We’re lucky to arrive an hour earlier. Or else we would definitely have problems getting good seats。

  Heather:I learned my lesson from the last experience. I didn’t arrive early enough, so I ended up with a terrible seat —all the way up in the front row! It was one of my worst movie experiences ever。

  Andrew:Yeah. I hate sitting in the front row。

  Heather:By the way, it was really thoughtful of you to get me the ticket. I really appreciate it. I’ll buy some popcorn and a drink for us。

  Andrew:That would be great!

  Heather:You hold my place, and I’ll be back as soon as possible. Oh, I almost forgot. I’d better hold on to my ticket stub in case they won’t let me in。

  Andrew:OK.

   看了“关于看电影的英语情景对话”的人还看了:

1.有关看电影的英语对话

2.关于看电影的英文情景对话

3.看电影英语对话

4.看电影的英语对话精选

5.关于看电影的英语对话阅读

本文来源:http://www.yyzstj.com/yingyuziliao/10526.html