脱口说商务英语口语迎宾(锦集4篇)

| 英语口语 |

【www.yyzstj.com--英语口语】

第一篇: 脱口说商务英语口语迎宾

很高兴见到您。 .

Nice to meet you.

我此行的目的是探?-寻与你们建立贸易关系的可能性。

I come here to inquire about the possibility of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的百的是探?寻与贵公司合作的可能性。

I am here to explore whether we have an opportunity of cooperating with your company.

欢迎来我们公司。.您对我们什么产品感兴趣?

Welcome to our company. What kind of product are you interested in?

我们想订购一些中国檀木家具。

We’d like to order some Chinese sandalwood furniture.

我们了解到贵公司经营中国檀木家具。

We know your company handles Chinese sandalwood furniture.

您来对了

You have certainly come to the right place.

我们是经营这类产品的老字号。

*We arc an old established firm.

* We have been for many years in this line.

我们是这类产品的主要出口商。

We are leading exporter of this line.

我们是这类产品的有代表性的出口商。

We are one of the representative exporters of this line.

这类产品正属我们的经营范围。

This line comes within the frame of our business activities.

我们是声誉卓著的出口商,长期经营这类产品。

We are exporters of long standing and high reputation, engaged in exportation of this line.

我们专营这类产品的出口。

We are specialized in the export of this line.

第二篇: 脱口说商务英语口语迎宾

李小姐,你来送我真是太好 了。

Miss Li, it’s very kind of you to see me off

我很荣幸。

It’s my pleasure.

这次真是不虚此行!

It’s really a rewarding trip!

请代我向你们的经 理表示感谢。

Please convey my thanks to your manager.

请代我问候你们经 理。

Please remember me to your manager.

噢,我会的。您直接 回国吗?

Oh,I’ll do that. Will you be flying home direct?

不,回国前我要去日 本拜访一个旧交。

No,I’m to call on an old friend in Japan on my way home.

您有多少行李要托运?

How many pieces of luggage do you want to check?

只有一个手提箱。 这个小包我随身携 带。

Only one suitcase. I’ll take this small bag as a carry-on luggage

噢,那好办。

Oh,that’s easy to manage.

要登机了。

My flight is now boarding.

祝您一路顺风。

Have a good journey.

随时欢迎您再来。

* You are welcome back here at any time.

* Hope you will come again.

第三篇: 脱口说商务英语口语迎宾

我们无法接受你方报价。

*We find no way to accept quotation your quotation.

* We find it hard to accept your quotation.

价格实在太高了。你们能否减让30美元?

The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?

价格可以根据订货数量浮动。

*The price may vary according to the number ordered.

* The price depends on the size of the order.

你们想要多少套?

How many sets are you likely to take?

50 .

Fifty.

那么,考虑到我们新建立的业务关系,我们将减让10美元。

*Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10.

* Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.

谢谢你方做出的让步,但坦率地说,我们双方的价格差异仍然很大。25美元怎么样?别让我们在价格问题上卡壳。

I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.

我们不能把价格降到你们那个幅度。

We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.

我们的盈利简直经不起这么大的削减。

*Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut.

* It leaves us almost no margin of profit.

让我们折中一下来弥补差距,好吗?

Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway\"!

你的意思是?

What do you mean?

为了达成交易,

*In order to close the deal

* In order to get the business done

* In order to strike the bargain,

我们再减让5美元。

we will reduce another $ 5 .

这是我们的最低价了

* This is the best quotation we can make.

* This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price

好吧。我接受这个价格。

All right. I accept this price.

第四篇: 脱口说商务英语口语迎宾

请问您是芝加哥来的布朗先生吗?

Excuse me, sir are you Mr. Brown from Chicago?

是的,我是公司的布朗。

Oh, yes. I"m Brown from ABC Company.

请允许我自我介绍。 .

Allow me to introduce myself.

我叫王炜,是公司的经理。 .

Im Wang Wei , manager of XYZ Company.

我是公司的王炜,我们经理派我来接您。

I"m Wang Wei from XYZ Company.My manager sent me here to meet you.

你来接我们真是太好了。 .

It" s very kind of you to come here to meet us.

非常感谢你来接我们。

Thank you for meeting us.

麻烦你了。

I " m sorry to have given you so much trouble.

这是我应该做的。 ’.

It"s the least I could do.

旅途如何?

* How was your flight?

* How was your journey?

旅途顺利吗?

* Did you enjoy your trip?

* Did you have a safe trip?

* Did you have a good flight? *

* Did everything go all right?

是的,旅途很顺利。

* Yes, it was a very smooth flight.

* Yes it was a very pleasant trip.

但是我感觉有点累,飞行时间太长了。 .

But I"m a little tired. It was a long flight.

但是我还有点时差问题。

* But I still feel the effects of jet lag.

* But I still have the time difference problem.

如果您休息一下,明天一定会好起来的。你们一行几人?

If you take a rest, I"m sure you"ll be fine tomorrow. And how many people are there in your party?

共五人。

Five people altogether.

这次代表团共五人。

* Five people in total.

* There are altogether five people in the delegation this time.

欢迎来中国。

Welcome to China.

希望你们在中国就像在自己家一样。 .

I hope you feel at home in China.

十分感谢!

Thank you very much!

现在我先送你们去香格里拉酒店。

Now I will first take you to your hotel ShangriLa .

现在我们先去参加必要的仪式。 .

Now lets go to attend the ncccssary formalities first.

外面我备了车送您去饭店。 .

I have a car waiting out side to take you to your hotel.

请您稍候,我把车开到这儿。 .

I"ll bring my car here,so please wait a moment.

我叫辆出租车。

Let me call a taxi.

请这边走。

Please come this way.

本文来源:http://www.yyzstj.com/yingyuziliao/157212.html

    热门标签

    HOT