每周休息日 Weekly Rest Day ; The weekly closing day
有几个休息日 have a few day off
他没有休息日 He didn't rest yesterday
有休息日 have a day off
补充休息日 Dia de descanso complementar
在里休息日 On Their Day Off
这是休息日 it's off days
1. It'sfunny how I never seem to get a thing done on my day off.
2. I've devoted my sabbatical to greenhouse trace gases.
3. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvelous way to spend a day off.
4. Are you willing if you day off set by your employer?
5. Are you prepared to take day - off set by your employer?
6. Many young workers turned in their days off to do voluntary labour.
7. Prisoners shall have the right to rest on statutory festivals and holidays.
8. Mondays and Fridays : Mondays and Fridays are rest days.
星期一和 星期五: 星期一和星期五是休息日.
9. Many young workers gave up their days off to do voluntary labour.
10. During the weekends , many parents take their children there to feed the doves.
11. Off - Day: Every week off day. Off day is Sunday.
休息日: 每周休息一日. 休息日为星期日.
12. Your muscles actually build and repair themselves during your rest days.
13. National statutory holiday, rest day excluding annual vacation leave.
国家法定休假日 、 休息日不计入年休假的假期.
14. Monday was my day of rest.
15. Mondays and Tuesdays are usually my days off.