tremble的用法3：tremble还可用作名词,意为“颤抖”。例如:There was a tremble in her voice.她声音颤抖。
tremble at (v.+prep.)
tremble for (v.+prep.)
tremble in the balance (v.+prep.+n.)
tremble with (v.+prep.)
1. "Please understand this," she began, a tremble in her voice.
2. Suddenly she gave a low, choking moan and began to tremble violently.
3. There was a tremble in her voice.
4. I tremble to think of the consequences.
5. The leaves tremble in the breeze.
6. I tremble for your safety.
7. Then suddenly she gave a low, choking moan and began to tremble violently.
8. I will never forget the look on the patient's face, the tremble in his hand.
9. His mouth became dry, his eyes widened, and he began to tremble all over.
10. She was in a tremble of excitement and opposition as she spoke.
11. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution.
12. " I tremble to think what would happen,'said Rhett.
" 我真不敢想象那会发生什么, "瑞德说.
13. A second grade wind makes the tips of the branches tremble slightly.
14. Lotte heard the bell, all her limbs began to tremble.
15. People tremble when they are cold, excited or full of fear.
人们在寒冷 、 激动或恐惧的时候,身体会发抖.